Healthy Kids Limited
Little Dish Finance Dept, AFP Services Limited, Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8NQ
Call us on Telephone 020 3291 2409
Access to and use of this site (www.littledish.co.uk) is provided by Healthy Kids Limited subject to the following terms:
- By using www.littledish.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.littledish.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.littledish.co.uk.
- Healthy Kids Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Healthy Kids Limited. Your continued use of www.littledish.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Free bag of Little Dish Pop Pops with Checkout Smart
- This offer is valid only for the purchase of one Little Dish Pop Pops bag (17g).
- To claim your free bag, you must create a free CheckoutSmart account, buy a bag of Little Dish Pop Pops and upload a photo of your receipt to CheckoutSmart as per the CheckoutSmart terms.
- You will receive the full purchase price paid for the item.
- This offer is available from any of the specified retailers as shown on the CheckoutSmart offer page, subject to availability, and can only be redeemed once per offer period.
- Promotion ends on 10/03/2017 at 23:59.
- For offers available in store, you must buy within the dates specified; for offers available online, you must receive delivery of your order before 10/03/2017 at 23:59.
- Items which are reduced to clear or reduced in price due to short shelf life are not eligible.
- All offers are provided by CheckoutSmart and not the supermarkets from which the product is purchased.
- Full Checkout Smart terms and conditions can be found here.
Use of www.littledish.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.littledish.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.littledish.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Healthy Kids Limited.
- You agree to use www.littledish.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.littledish.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Healthy Kids Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.littledish.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Healthy Kids Limited does not warrant that functions contained in www.littledish.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Little Dish or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Little Dish names, images and logos identifying Little Dish and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Healthy Kids Limited.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.