Fruit yoghurt pots recipe
These pots work well with any yoghurt and fruit combination you and your family choose. Divide up pots amongst your children for layering.
- 200g rolled oats
- 450ml full-fat or semi-skim milk (or substitute almond milk or cashew milk)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 apple, roughly chopped;
- 200g blackberries and/or 1 banana, mashed
- Drizzle of honey, to serve (optional)
Put the oats and milk into a medium pan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer for 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally until the porridge is cooked and creamy. Stir in the flaxseed and the apple, berries or banana. Serve with a drizzle of honey if using.