Bow tie pasta with sausage recipe
This recipe is quick, tasty and loved by kids.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450g organic sausages, casing removed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large sprig of rosemary, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 400g pasta, eg farfalle, penne or fusilli
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Remove the sausages from their casings and add to the pan, breaking up with a fork. Cook until browned for about 5-7 minutes.
Add the garlic, rosemary and mixed herbs and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of salted water for 10 minutes or according to the packet instructions. Drain, and return to the pan.
Stir the sauce into the pasta and serve topped with grated Parmesan.
Have you tried?
Our mini meatballs are made with only the finest British beef mince, and have a tender, melt-in-the-mouth texture, which is perfect for little ones who are learning to chew. These flavour-packed meatballs are served on short spaghetti, so they're easy to eat, with a tasty tomato sauce. This is Hillary's eldest son Monty's absolute favourite meal. He has been known to demolish a plateful in minutes and was very specific about the recipe!View Product